11 - The Hope of the Future – Vocational Schools
Project Owner: Hasan Akbudak İMKB Technical and Industrial Vocational High School
Number of Participants: 29
Project No.: 2014-1-TR01-KA102-001890
Our Future hope vocational training high schools' named project is related to vocational training ( on the job training) in EU countries for 1 monthly (20 work days ) for students of Hasan Akbudak IMKB Technical and Vocational school 's Chemistry Technology Dep.
Aims of the project:
1. In order to provide the concept of EU citizen be generalized.
2. To provide training course for the students in EU countries and benefit from the people's experiences at there.
3. In order to generalize exchanging knowledge and experience between establishments to make contribution for generalizing good works.
4. To provide our students to see the opportunities of employment and the job training on site in EU countries.
5. By providing continuity of this cross nation student mobility via our school and increasing the fascination of our school and the vocational training.
6. In order to contribute polishing the students' skill up and employing.
Number of participant and profile :
Hasan Akbudak İMKB Technical and Vocational school 's Chemical Tech. Dep. 24 students and 4 Chemist teachers and an English teacher as participants. These students 16-18 aged group with 13 boys and 11 girls
Definitions of Activities :
1. Preparations of pre-leaving.
2.Vocational trainings to our partner ARDA and TUV vocational training course in Germany.
3. The job training on site and vocational training at the establishments in Germany.
4.Cultural activities for learning the cultural and natural beauties of EU countries. ( museum visits etc.)
5. Activities about watching the technological build up of EU countries. ( visits to factory visits , science -chemistry technology centers.)
6. Activities about following the project , observing and evaluating the students' knowledge- skills - behaviour develpoments.
7.Activities of organizing the project prints ( EUROPASS and ECVET) and giving to the students.
8.Activities about evaluating the changes of the aim - targets of the project and conduct of the students.
9.Activities about generalizing the results of the project .
10. Activities about interim reports and result reports.
The methodology that be used while conducting our project can be defined as learning on site, by seeing, doing and experimenting.
Prospective results and Effects:
1.Providing our students to know EU countries ,the employment, finding employment and living environments. They will found an opportunity to practice their knowledge and experiments in their education and business life.
2. By examining technological developments of chemistry and industry onsite , it will contribute students' interests , skills and abilities at Chemistry Technology profession .Our students will transfer this ability in afterward education and business life by using it.
3. Generalizing project results will provide interest increasing in vocational training and chemistry field. In long term it will provide decreasing in giving up school .
ARDA Beratung & Bildung
E- Mail Adresse:
+49 030 25580178
oder nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular.