15 - High Employment in High Voltage - Course
Project Owner: Babaeski Gazi Vocational and Technical Anatolian School
Number of Participants: 7
Project No.: 2015-1-TR01-KA101-020586
The need for educating the personnel in the field of high-voltage systems makes it mandatory to open a high-voltage branch in our school. However, insufficiency of co-operation related with high-voltage systems between the schools, lack of any potential of trainers in European level, lack of enough presentation of our branch in our region lead to our students graduate without gaining enough competency and not having enough employment status that they deserve. So that; the facilities planned to meet our needs within our Project;
1. Presenting of our Project
2. By making 8 of our educators participate in the courses related with their branches, we can let them to provide us information about European level improvements.
3. Orientation Works for the teachers attending staff-training mobility.Prepairing for language requirements. Organizing of transportation and accommodation.
4. Realizing of staff-mobility on high voltage systems and taking a course on that issue.
5. Redesigning of labs in the school and finding of the shortages.
6. Reorganization of the contents of the subjects according to new information.
7. Providing education to 10th,11th and 12th grade students in the field of high voltage systems according to new educational contents.
8. Observation of the students, educated according to new contents, in their interning places and getting feedback from the authorities of the instutition through the questionnaries and interviews.
9. Presenting of high voltage sysytems branch to 9th grade students who havent selected a branch yet, and 7th and 8th grade students in our town.
10. Preparation of a presentation to teach the new methods to others.
11. Presenting it to 10th,11th and 12th grade students and the empoyees of Hamitabat Electrical Facility as well.
Our main aims of this project;
1-Education of the qualified employees who needed to increase productivity between Turkey and EU and reducing unemployment rate via that way.
2-Educating disadvantaged groups who usually rejected from companies because of their ethnic identity to help solving thier economical and social problems .
3-To increase competencies of our teachers on high voltage systems.
4-To improve our teacher’s vision and reflect this improved vision to our students. Increase technical competence of our teachers.
5-Converting our education methods with modern ones which open to innovations of global World economy.
6-To communicate and cooperate via other eleven school of Turkey for sending our student to abroad as trainee via a new Project. Therefore to increase the reputation of technical education in not only Babaeski but also in Turkey.
ARDA Beratung & Bildung
E- Mail Adresse:
+49 030 25580178
oder nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular.