Project Owner: Keciören Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School, Mamak Ortaköy 80. Year Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School, Kütahya Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School
Number of Participants: 22
Project No: 2016- 1- TR01 - KA102-031349
Fast changes seen in
recent years has also affected the Furniture Technologies. Direction to industrial manufacture, Computer aided Design(CAD), necessity to give quick response to customer demands has become main
requirements. Furniture and Interior Design has just replaced in Vocational Schools all over Turkey. Change on sector has also changed field name and its sub fields which gives education under wood
technologies. Education content in this field, used practice opportuinities haven't been updated in same speed. Opinions of learners and teachers, literature researches, sectoral studies applied for
this purpose made practical educaiton in European countries made crucial. With the project structured for this purpose will make possible to meet qualified profession requirement which is required by
sector. Satisfaction evel of project to meet needs, implementation quality and dissemination activities'power will also meet needs seen on outside of the consortium. The number of participants
calculated with total number of students in particitipant institutions, administrative capacity, demands of institutions;
- Keçiören MTAL - 10 participants,
- Ortaköy 80.Yıl MTAL - 10 participants,
- Kütahya MTAL - 10 participants,
- Kazan MTAL- 10 participants,
Project implementation is divided into seperate sections to provide a quaity learning outcomes. For the purpose of this aim a TRAVEL and ORGANIZATION team is formed. This team will be able to coordinate all process of project.
As it is described on European Quality Charter for Mobility, the opportunities below will be ensured for the participants;
1. information and guidance,
2. learning plan,
4. general preparation,
5. linguistic aspects,
6. logistical support,
9. reintegration and evaluation,
10. commitments and responsibilities.
This will also provide an unique quality framework for project operators.
At the end of the project;
- unemployment rates will be decreased,
- will be met needs of qualified employee in Furniture sector,
- staff of Furniture sector will be more familiar to use updated machines,
- staff of Furniture sector will be more familiar to use interior design softwares like CAD,
- participants will have more information on EU culture and its values,
- EU manpower's movement will be more international.